Pages

January 12, 2014

Ultimate Blog Challenge

/


I have decided to participate in the Ultimate Blog Challenge. You are supposed to have 31 blog posts at the end of the month, and because it is already the 12th, I will be posting a couple of times a day.

This also means that I will continue doing the 365 days of blogging but now I will do one picture every day-starting tomorrow.

I am one of those weirdos who likes change, so I am hoping this challenge will be good for me.

By the end of this month I would like to have written 31 more posts (including this one), explore my creative side, be a better blogger, and get more readers/ followers.

So far, I have three followers and I know that is mainly because everyone who reads it checks on Facebook, but it would be nice to spread my readers to those who I am not friends with.

Most importantly
, I am hoping this challenge will be fun and a great stress reliever!

No comments:

Post a Comment