Pages

January 17, 2014

Fried Pickles Day 7


"Did you just take a picture of me for your blog?"
"....no"

I lied.

On Monday and Tuesday, I started going to a Zumba class that was held at my school for teachers, staff, and family. I thought I was doing pretty good because I was keeping up alright. I wasn't perfect but I wasn't dying. Thursday, I thought I would go to a different class. The Zumba instructors on Monday and Tuesday class also help with it. Come to find out, Monday and Tuesday has been modified because all of us are new at this.

Thursday kicked my tail. I still had fun and I am still going to go back, but I didn't keep up with it as much as I did on Monday and Tuesday. Instructors kept coming over to my section because we needed extra help in keeping up. I am glad there is a mirror in there because I have never been known for my graceful body movements. Also, I am going to need a bigger water bottle.

After Zumba we went to small group where I ate a lot of fried foods and ice cream cake. I am going to lose soooo much weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment