Because I don't have students to teach tomorrow, you will be my students.
1. Spell "socks" out loud. You just said "It is what it is" in Spanish. (Eso sí que es).
2. Say "Rise up lights" out loud. You just said "razor-blades" with an Australian accent.
3. Now say "boots and cats" over and over. You are now beat boxing.
4. Say "beer can" with a British accent. You really just said "bacon" in a Jamaican accent.
5. And just because I need a fifth one, say "Emma Chizit," and you just said "how much is it" with an Australian accent.
Here is a website to help you learn to do a variety of accents.