Pages

January 13, 2014

Starting the Year off with a Lucy (1-5)

365 days of pictures, take two!

Day 1



I'm starting the second year off strong with a "nothing happened today so here is Lucy doing something" token picture. In this picture she is contemplating how to get a toy that was carelessly thrown onto an unreachable shelf.

Day 2



My sweet husband bought me a foot spa. He truly knows the way to this teacher's heart.

Day 3



We spent Friday night eating low-calorie pizzas and watching Netflix...by candlelight because we are classy like that.

Day 4



I am not much of a shopper for myself, but I could spend hours shopping for the house. I was way too excited about this rug for our kitchen sink and Lucy welcomed it to the family by playing with it outside.

Day 5



I am so thankful that we decided to have cheat days for our diet. Today we really cheated with chicken-fried steak, and I loved every bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment