Pages

January 14, 2014

Take a Deep Breath

I'm taking on this challenge of blogging every day for a whole month, or in my case, a couple of times a day for the next week to catch up. The website I signed up with suggests what to write. Today, I will talk about how I relax.

These are the usual's: taking a bath while watching TV and giving my feet a bath while watching TV. There is a theme here...

Lately, I found a new way to relax. Online shopping!



Luvocracy has a lot of unique items. The more things you 'love,-++' the more suggestions they give you. It is like a combination of Etsy and Pinterest. You can also 'trust' other people's interests.



This is also a fun place to shop. The items are even more unique. If you like whimsical items, this is the place to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment