Pages

February 8, 2015

Polk-a-not

O

Okay. This pin looks so easy, even I can't mess it up. Oh wait. I said that yesterday.


Here are all of the supplies needed (plus a toothpick and a needle). Back in my day, all we needed to paint our nails was a pair of pliers.


I love the glue trick. It is a training wheel I am never willing to give up.

Also, my nails are gross. And I look like I have thumbs for fingers. One can get really self-conscious with close-ups.

 Paint your nails and let them dry. Love this color! It's called "Gorgeous J."


You are supposed to use the pores of the band-aid to create Polk-a-dots. I tried sticking a toothpick through each hole to make sure the polish would go through.


Paint another color on top. I did two coats and let it dry. 


Didn't work. Surprise, surprise.

Okay, try again. I painted my nails, again, and let them dry longer.


This time I tried a needle to poke through the holes and...


Didn't work even more...


Painted my nails a third time, this time, I put the paint onto a toothpick a put it directly into each hole and...

 Nope.

Definitely didn't work. All I got out of this is that glue is awesome. And, I have thumb-fingers.


No comments:

Post a Comment