Pages

February 9, 2015

Here Comes the Bride, All Fat and Wide


Today's nails are inspired by The Bachelor. It has been a fun tradition to hang out with all my teacher friends while watching a terrible TV show and eating too much food. 

Well, here is my attempt at these nails:


Ugh, white nail polish is so hard. Looks like I used white-out. Five attempts and I gave up and ended up with this. Starting off with not a very good first impression.



Next, I used a toothpick to outline the design.


Okay, not too bad so far...


Ugh, my poor bride is a mess. She gets worse...


Well, here they are together. Groom is obviously out of the bride's league. He is still a mess, though. 


They are going to try to make it work, though.

Okay, this post got weird. I think I am going to do a total of ten design attempts. Is this the fourth one? 
Long way to go for someone who is awful at staying in the lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment