Pages

February 10, 2015

Crazy Cat Lady


Okay, I'm going to be honest. Not that I haven't been in the past. My point is that I have embarrassed myself enough with the blog that I might as well not hold anything back. I picked this one because there is no base coat. Not that that is the root as to why I am just terrible at nails, but this definitely helps.


Here are the supplies. Do you notice the Dr. Pepper in the back? Definitely a necessity. Since I have been vulnerable in the blog, I am just going keep it going by saying that I am too dependent on caffeine and I am not willing to stop.


A cotton-swab is my weapon of choice because the brush on the black nail-polish is significantly smaller than that on the white. I don't want it too look like I favor only one of my cats by not feeding the other.


Anyway, here is a blurry picture of how I put one dot on top of the other the way the directions told me.

 
Added ears with a toothpick and made it look like a mouse with a weird tail. Erased the tail and..


Better. Hey... Kind of looks like the picture! 


Draw the white cat the same way and put dots for paws. And the white one looks like it is bleeding. And my skin looks super dry (it's glue).


Clean up the paw. Get lazy taking the glue off and call it a day.

I am not going to lie. I am pretty proud of how this turned out. If I wasn't so lazy and finished cleaning up around it, it would look a lot like the picture. Of course I do well on something involving cats. I've always been told I have the personality of a crazy cat lady.


I wanted to show how messy my hands were afterward. I included this picture to explain how I got this shot. Aaron wasn't home so I had to hang my phone off a TV tray, pose so my legs and feet wouldn't be in the shot, and take the picture with my nose. That was too much effort to not be put in this post.





No comments:

Post a Comment