Pages

December 2, 2013

The Monday Evening Post (323-329)

Day 323



I left school as soon as the kids did to pick up my parents from the airport. They were kind enough to fly up to Lubbock to spend the week with us.

Day 324



My dad and I enjoyed watching the ducks fly. I also thought the ducks crossing was sign appropriately placed.

Day 325



My family was kind enough to pose for this picture. It is supposed to look like a Norman Rockwell painting:



I had fun being a sous-chef for my mom and the food turned out delicious.

Day 326



Aaron and I were so happy mom was here so we made her take pictures of us for our Christmas card. They turned out great! Don't forget to let us know if you would like one.

Day 327



We took my parents into Hobbs, New Mexico where my mom had fun shopping in an antique mall. I wanted to go to Hobby Lobby but my dad was shopped out (I think I got my hatred for shopping from him) so we went to see "The Hunger Games." SO. GOOD.

Day 328



My sweet parents helped as my church decorated for Christmas. It turned out so beautiful.

Day 329



I introduced Procedural texts to my students by having them follow my directions, step by step, to make a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment