Pages

November 26, 2013

Some Assembly Required (316-322)

Day 316



Aaron and I had a breakfast date of cold waffles. *Note to self: buy new toaster.

Day 317



One of my college professors gave us the advice of not being the last one in the building. I break that rule a lot.

Day 318



The fifth graders had a music recital today showing off compositions they wrote. The music teacher broke it into different times so the parents didn't have to attend a three hour recital. I was able to hear some of my students and I was so impressed at how our music teacher was able to get them to create something like that.

Day 319



Aaron and I had fun decorating for Thanksgiving.

Day 320


My in-laws came to visit and celebrate Thanksgiving early. We love being able to show off the town we love to our family.

Day 321



I don't know if you can see our "polar-bear" puppy, but she is that white thing having fun in the snow. We had fun playing fetch with snow-balls. We would throw them and Lucy would sometimes catch them and then immediately regret the cold.

Day 322



We ordered a fireplace and it came in-- in pieces. The directions said it would take an hour and it took way longer than that, mainly because the screws they gave us weren't very good. Here is the final project!

No comments:

Post a Comment