Pages

April 29, 2013

Calling in Comfortable (112- 118)

Day 112



On my way to school I look down and noticed that my pizza was growing hair. Fortunately, we had plenty of time to get Chic-fil-A. My days are always good whenever Chic-fil-A is involved.

Day 113



I feel like I can set he record for most tire blow outs. Thankfully, my father-in-law and Aaron saved the day by taking me to work and than spending half the day getting the front two tires changed.

Day 114



I went to Austin for the weekend to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday. It's hard to find the time to go home, especially since Midland is so far away. But I am glad I found an excuse.

Day 115


I spent today hanging with my mom at school and watching her high school put on a play. It is very odd to be sitting in the audience. It's even odder knowing I didn't help put this play together. Growing up, play season always meant helping make the set, watch rehearsals, organize clothes, and help with the technical part. I was always at school longer than at home. I loved it though. I am still questioning why I didn't do anything with it in college.

Day 116


Today is this beautiful lady's birthday! I was one of the lucky ones who got to live right next door to my grandmother. There was a warn out path in the fields where I would walk to her path. She helped raise me so much. I blame my modest tendencies and my fashion sense from her.

Day 117



Aaron moved almost all of our stuff to Seagraves while I was in Austin. I will be staying in Midland until school is out. It was quite a shock coming home and seeing the house so empty. It is also going to be quite an adjustment getting used to sleeping by myself. I had to cuddle with his pillow because it smelled like him. I would not make a good military wife.

Day 118



I think my kids think I am a fangirl of Tangled. I said I appreciated the movie because my niece loves it. Now my girls "surprise" me with some kind of song or paper (I think I even heard them getting together a skit?) about Tangled. I really have the sweetest kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment