1. Skull and Bones (Brotherhood of Death) is a Yale University society. Both Bush Presidents were in this society. Some conspiracies say that the CIA was formed from this society (which the CIA denies, of course).
2. Freemasons has three levels: Entered Apprentice, Fellow Craft, and Master Mason. (Some rites have up to 33 degrees of membership).They have secret handshakes and wear clothes stylized after the stone masons of the middle ages. Most religions frown upon membership and the Roman Catholic forbids it to the point of exccommunication.
3. Rosicrucian order is thought to have been the idea of German protestants of the 1600 although they claim it to be much older. There are two main divisions- one is a mix of Christianity (mainly Lutheran)and the other is semi-Masonic. The Masonic type have degrees of membership.
4. Ordo Templis Orientis is based on the religion of Thelema which says "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law, love is the law, love under the will” This also has different degrees of membership. Their rituals use virgin priestesses, children, and priests. Many Ancient Egyptian God’s are invoked, as well as the Devil, and at one point the priestess performs a naked ritual.
5. Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn is considered by many to be a forerunner of the Ordo Templi Orientis and a majority of modern Occult groups.
6. The Knights Templar- Members of the Masonic Knights Templar do not claim a direct connection to the medieval group, but merely a borrowing of ideas and symbols.In order to become a member of this group, you must already be a Christian Master Mason.
7. The Illuminati (Sounds familiar? Have you seen Angels and Demons with Tom Hanks?). Many people believe that the Illuminati is still operating and managing the main actions of the governments of the world. It is believed that they wish to create a One World Government based on humanist and atheist principles.
8. The Bilderberg Group- This group is slightly different from the others in that it does not have an official membership. It is the name given to a group of highly influential people who meet ever year in secrecy (and usually with strong military and government sponsored security).
9. The Priory of Sion- (As seen in The Davinci Code This is actually a hoax created by a pretender to the French throne. Or is it???
10. Opus Dei is an organization of the Catholic Church- enough said.
I have given you all this information to tell you my theory that that there is another secret society called Tribulant Causas.(According to Google translation it means one who causes trouble, in Latin). The soul purpose for them is to annoy those around them. I say this is a secret society because you never actually see anyone performing these acts. Some examples of these common practices include sticking gum in random places, not flushing toilets in public restrooms, going ten under the speed limit (popular among the Abilene chapters), being terrible parkers, as well as being the ones who cause traffic jams (when not caused by wrecks).
Together we can go against these rabble-rousers. I will introduce one way we can go against one of their shenanigans. I am talking about terrible parking. There are two ways we could go about this. You could put stickers on their car such as these beauties:
Or we could put information like this on their car:
Perpendicular parking is similar to angle parking, but requires greater care in turning. You will find perpendicular parking in most parking lots, which normally provide spaces marked in a 90-degree angle to the curb or a building.
When parking bring your vehicle to a spot while keeping enough space from the row of parked cars.Always stop with your wheels straight and your car centered in the space.
After all, knowledge is power. The power to destroy Tribulant Causas!