Pages

August 16, 2011

10 months exactly :)

Well I got my dress and I got my reception venue, both of which I cant find a picture online. Well I found a picture of the outside of it but the computer I am using is taking forever to load it on here. So if you are really curious look up Fern Bluff Community Center.

Finding my dress was surprisingly fun. I say surprisingly fun because I feel like I am the only girl in the world that hates shopping. My attention span is really short and I get frustrated when the clothes that look oh so adorable on the hanger don't look so adorable when they are surrounding a body. I went to David's Bridal with the list of dresses I liked. Of course my consultant was too lazy to look up on the computer which dresses those were so she basically sent me to the section that was my size and had me go to town. I was drowning in a sea of tulle and lace and white stuff. I actually went with the second dress I tried on, and yes I did try on other dresses but I kept comparing them to this one.

I have started the typical diet everyone goes on when they get married. I was thinking about making an inspirational photo to put on my fridge with this guy:


Underneath I am going to have him say "Nuh Uh Girlfriend."

I am sure my roommates will appreciate this art as an addition to our decor...


No comments:

Post a Comment