Pages

January 11, 2015

Flip Your Wig

The 1940's is my favorite era for beauty and glamor so I thought I would test out a "1940's hair how-to" pin from Pinterest. http://pinterest.com/pin/161355599124308689/

When one is taking a "before" picture, one must take the most unflattering picture possible.
 First step was to pin the first two sections of my hair. And curl the rest of your hair.

Now you are supposed to let one of your first sections of your hair and curl it back, pinning it with a bobby pin. First half of the section worked out fine. I could not get the second part. So I stared at it until it knew who was boss.

Again... Several attempts...

Ugh....

If you look at each side by itself... It kind of works...


Finally got it...
Threw on some lipstick and eyeliner and I called it a day.

I am wanting to start a blog series where I test out different pins. I know it isn't completely original but it gives me a good excuse to actually attempt the pins on Pinterest. Judging by my first attempt... This should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment