Pages

September 9, 2013

Ma, Pa, Netflix, and Black Eyed Peas (246-252)

Day 246



My sign for the classroom came in from Etsy! I have to pace myself or my entire paycheck will go to this site.

Day 247



One of our sweet church ladies picked some black-eyed peas from her brother's farm and gave us a ton, so we had a fun time shelling while watching Roswell.

Day 248



I have been looking for a cute clipboard. So, one of my students found one outside and put duct-tape on it. Search is over.

Day 249



While we were getting the science experiments ready for the week, my co-teacher's kid was playing on the promethean board. Anytime someone puts that I 'rock,' I need to put it on the internet. See, you guys? I'm cool!

Day 250



We tried to get some bunny ears so we could watch local channels and get some football games; however, we couldn't get anything to come in. Aaron had to miss the first Texas Tech game, so the least I could do was let him listen to sports radio.

Day 251



Today was the start of our children's choir. Aaron's really trying to make it educational, not just teaching a bunch of cute songs. I am really proud of all the hard work he is doing.

Day 252



I signed up for "teacher's pal" at my school a couple of weeks ago. I still haven't gotten the person I was assigned to anything but I found this little surprise in my box at the end of the day. What a perfect way to end a Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment