Pages

July 1, 2012

How About Now?

After non-stop job hunting and non-stop rejection by employers of every kind, Aaron and I needed this Sunday. We have always declared Sundays a "just us" day (besides church). It will be different once he is a full time minister, but we will cross that bridge when we get there. We were going to go to the same church we visited last week; however, we got slightly lost and decided it would be better to visit another church that started at a later time than be late to the first one. God still spoke to us there (it's like He knew where we were going all along). The pastor preached from Psalms 73 and talked about how it doesn't make sense that non-believers seem more successful (based on the world's definition. Although I have accepted the fact that I will never be rich, I would like to feel secure financially. My trust is still in the Lord but my patience is being tested as far as finding jobs. God's timing is so evident in my life and marriage to Aaron, I just need to trust that He will provide the right jobs at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment